Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Beginning of "happening" month

It is May again..... last year during this time I would be worrying on examination since it was mid year exam.... well in college it hasn't any much change... except less subject is examined on.... So I can relax a little bit compared to when I was in highschool.... And it is going to be a happening month because a lot of stuff is going to happen... such as final presentation.... examination... examination results.... second sem of foundation.... a step closer to engineering course {which I wanted to} as well as a step closer to hardship.....


Today did nothing much except help dad to find some stuff as well as downloading it.... Then... i switch off my computer and get some nap... when I woke up 1 hr later... it is already 6pm.... So I go on by reading some notex of OSE.... and briefly glance through PDSM.... then online again and play some game.....


Right after that, scan through some of the game requirement to see whether my pc can support or not.... well I would say it can support but..... since it is engineering course... I guess I had to shred off the word game in my head... =D and work harder on it since every school day I'll scripe off 2 hr for workout.... so there you go... I can consider that as my game already....


Then I glance through one of the engineering shop website to get the tools for engineer.... it is ThePasarRoadShop ... well to those engineers do check it out =D it is really helpful.... to get materials... the address is below of this website.... after which... did nothing much and as I look at the time it is already 10pm..... Give some hand to Kimberly on her assignment and then I am here updating my blog.....


Those time I spent is looking for workout plan but no matter how much workout plan I glance through.... it seems that those people are doing training harder than they shown... although their body is greatly in shape... so I can safely pronounce them as liar.... @__@ haha.... well I guess I should leave it for today..... The weather is killing..... @__@ DARN HOT..... well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: