Sunday, May 4, 2008

Gamie day

Morning woke up... and saw some error on my report... so go and correct it... and printed it out... then the whole day... chat.. music.... and chat again.....


In the evening like that, go play one game of dota with jeff.... haha we first got cow... then obese cow... LOLX.. damn funny.... haha.. then day continue with ordinary stuff... and after dinner... go do slide animation... then send to Farm for refine... then after that I go gaming with jeff.... lulx... it was a fun game since Lezroq is there... he was indeed pro.... haha....


After all that, I am here updating my blog..... Today is kinda plain day.... and i managed only read some notes... and help Hon Tung on his OSE a little bit.... then nothing much already..... Well tomorrow is the beginning of buffer week... aka.... a week before examination... Tuesday is the busiest day as I need to attend Maths exam and presentation for OSE..... haha... well tomorrow hopefully I can sleep early as well as prepare well for the presentation.....


Well... I guess I should call it a day.... cyax ;)


Krane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there, r u playing dota? what nickname r u using?