Tuesday, May 6, 2008

All @ once... DONE

Today wake up as early as 6 am..... and then get prepared to school for examination.... The exam was okay... then after that went to gym... right after gym... is OSE presentation.... we got a great mark of A+.... And then.. Ms. Siti said that was just the maximum marks... Might deducted...... Then class end with English sketches by all the groups.... haha... all got laughing element inside... It is funny.... Our group is the unforgettable sindereally... where all guys.. and Joshua's newspaper hair of PANTENEY... =D


Then went back home.... do what I normally do.... And ya... I checked my moral result... got A+.... @__@.... well just okay I guess... still got my hell... which is ENGLISH.... that is the toughest for me I guess... cux my grammar ain't that great..... haha.. needa practice I guess.....


Well.... all those important stuff already done... by tomorrow, we'll got to know our Maths marks.... TOTALLY.... haha.. since the last section will be distributed and the marks will then be gathered..... Well... gonna work harder on grammar.... Yeah can sleep a little bit late tomorrow... but now still kinda tired....... and I was hearing song wif my MDR EX85.... nice.... BUT I still miss my Xpress... sigh.. wonder when was it going to be ready... T__T.... well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: