Monday, May 12, 2008

Exam = Day 1

This morning was nothing special except head straight to BBJ for my examination which was quite hard to find that place due to it hid among the shops with no signboard.... Arrived there saw a lot of peoples some were studying while others was waiting for time to pass....


When time struck 11am... everybody went in and started the examination.... English paper to be exact.... The paper was overall okay... not until in the end I found out I got at least 4 grammar errors after I finished my examination.... Sad but true... lol.... Then headed back to main campus and had my lunch there.....


After lunch, went to gym and then finished gym went home... read some OSE... napped for a while and went online..... after which discussed about OSE with my friends and then the day continued with daily stuff and slept at around 12am..... lolx... Hope I can do well for OSE paper tomorrow... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: