Friday, May 30, 2008

Early arrive 2 school

Today my parent went to some meeting somewhere... so what I do was went to school early.... started my day with some dota.... Cracking my head on how to use that invoker effectively.... then there came Jeff.. and we played a LAN game.... No luck... so we didn't win any game.....


After that, started my day with EEPrinciples..... after the class finished, we went to food court... luckily... some of the G2 people were kind enough to wait for us to finish up our lunch.... Kenneth, Brian Kok and Maisum also joined us.....


Then the day continued when I went back to campus wet {due to the heavy back and the long walk}.... and witnessed elvin and chris bdance at exam hall... then Malaysian Studies began..... at 6.15pm.... all the lessons were finished... but there are a few stuffs need to bared in mind.. which was next thursday is our debate for COS.... then 13/6 was the submission date for unity song.... 20/6 was submission for assignment and finally 4/7 was the due date for the roleplay..... haha....


Well I had borrowed Hughes' book.... going to work on it.... haha... and now I finally figured out how to use that Invoker efficiently... going to try the second round.... guess that is all for today.... tomorrow would be a quite happening day.... as I had 3 appointments... first is Kuka Robotic Talk... then Lunch with Sharmayne... and finally my cousin's wedding.... lol... Hopefully I would remember to take pictures.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: