Thursday, May 29, 2008

Short Day

Today was the shortest day of college whereby we had only two class which was QMS and COS.... after that went lunch and as usual would walk to gym..... In gym.... I did alternative for da abs... T__T hopefully it might be better than the machine {But i felt it isn't}


Then went home.... type some letters and there goes half of my days..... after what I would do always, I realized that the time was already 9.28pm..... lol.... time flies..... Well the good news clarified and I guess tomorrow would be a normal day again... which I might go college very early since my parent is going for a meeting somewhere.....


Something to share with you guys before I go.... This song... I guess can be dedicated to G2 already MUAHAHA:




Well I guess that is all for today =D hehe... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: