Thursday, May 22, 2008

Picture Day

Today was a normal day.... started my day with QMS.... the room already considered cold... with the additional sound effect from the lecturer, it made the class colder.... Then later class continued with COS..... Ms. Lua gave us debate questions and then our group selected physical punishment SHOULD NOT {since we're opposing} be a way to teach discipline in child.... Then we got dismissed early and I went to lunch....


Kenneth played dart... while I was munching my lunch with Kelvin, Farm and Brian... and we talked about games... haha... Not forgetting I met Ms. Julie and she said that there are someone from Standard Chartered Bank hiring part-timers to do jobs for 8 bucks an hour.... haha.... sadly I could not go.... I wish I could..... After which, when I had finished my lunch, Kenneth and I went to the gym and in between stopped by the retro and techno ppl to make us do some monkey show to win Iphone as well as an ice-cream.... I would love to but I was full and we need to rush to gym since it was going to rain.....


Then.... after finished gym, went home and before that went to supermarket to bought some stuff..... What I did when I online was nothing much except surf around the net.... and then as usual, did my daily stuff before landed myself here.... Well here are some photos for you guys.... Wei Keat was my highschool friend by the way =D

Black shirt looks like my friend Wei Keat..... So I decided to take picture when I was at MV

Such a lovely birthday couple.... {joshua and brian}



One... two DONG... cut d....


Cake after everything was blowed



Brian in his mission to pull the candle out with mouth


Joshua in his mission like Brian



Sei zhai bao Joshua play CHEAT



Together we do this =D hahahahaha



The cake... flooded with saliva of joshua and brian.... and became.... devastated cake



I wonder what banana can do in E&E lab

Well, fun right after viewing these pictures hahahahaha..... well... I guess I need to go now.... hope you guys really enjoyed it.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: