Thursday, May 8, 2008

A lil bit... mixed emotion

Haha.. today didnt attend college because yesterday I'd get the approval from lecturer..... Well then the whole day I spent my time re-read my OSE n PDSM notes... and did some grammar exercise... and online at 4pm.... started to watch bourne identity... then the day continued to flow.....


Till almost night.. played some dota with jeff.... Haha.. this is where i started to have mix emotion..... Five times remake due to our inefficiency in controlling AI... well to be specific is me.. because I did not brought up became stronger in the roleplay... but anyhow....I did not know he was mad at me or whatever then he walked off... LOLX.... Sorry Jeff.....


Anyway put that mixed emotion stuff aside..... I am feeling disappointed.... because I always got cold treatment {or maybe I am asking too much}.... Anyway... hopefully I could go out tomorrow... **then later he online and he said he was dc-ed.... LOLX I think too much I guess... LOLX anyhow....... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: