Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday

I would say today was a hectic day.... Started it with ITA... and did 3 cases.... after that.... went on with QMS..... then 5 hours break time..... Went to food court to eat and after that went gym..... Wow I realized that my gym hours is getting longer and longer @__@ lolx.....


Finished that... went back to main campus..... saw my friend and handed disc to my friend and treated my friend with iced lemon tea due to last week didn't know my phone was in DUMB mode..... not even vibrating..... lolx...


After that, land myself in AUD2 for Malaysian Studies... played with my Xpress and successfully enchance the bass to the next level..... then when it was time for the subject.... boredom begun..... I guess I would rather compress all the slides and read it instead of going to the class and sit there for so many hours.....


But what kept me alive there was the jokes in between... LOLX.. haha... Et they all are really funny.... and Malaysian Studies revealed a new project..... WOW!! luckily I did not get elected to be the assistant if not I KO-ed... cux... that would be very hectic to handle such a heavy task for merely a sheet of paper... @__@ But still the previous project I hardly got any idea on which group I am into.......


When all was finished, went home and dinner and then CSI and here I am..... Well tomorrow need to wake up early again.... LOLX.... and tomorrow would be the packest day.... anyway.... I guess that is all... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: