Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Maths assignment returned... towards the buffer

Today lesson was just as normal as before...... Maths assignment was returned to us again.... i mean the second one... and then class continue with English where Ms Pritam apologize due to her late yesterday {BUT aint us the one who ran away lol}...


Back before...at lunch... Gan make something grossy out of the dunno-what-roll.... where he squeeze out something throught the hole.. like... you-know-what is leaking out... lolx.... haha...


After class, as usual i would go gym... and then.... went home and after finish what normally I would do then I'll be here.... hehe... Well it is towards buffer week already... and... 2 subject is phase off which is maths and PDSM... because there are no more class..... so... what to expect???? I expect I would commit kinda amount of effort to my study to gain score towards my targeted CGPA.... well.... cyax ;)

PS: VERY VERY MISS my XPRESS @__@


Krane

No comments: