Monday, May 19, 2008

The Holiday for 1 day

I would say I am sorry for not posting today {FORGOT almost Completely} because what I did was I went to Selesa to eat and at the same time I was downloading stuff..... Oh ya not to forget.. today was Wesak Day holiday.... so no college.... and since I was downloading stuff, going online would not be a very wise decision..... because you would Dc and etc.... Haha....


The whole evening went to talk to my father in his room.... so there goes 3/4 of my day.... eat... and talk... LOLX.... what we talked about??? EVERYTHING.... yeah.. everything that is why that session took 2 hrs... LOLX.... i mean the talk...


So besides that I had made my brother addicted to HEROES.... GG-fied.. hahahaha... so that I would have ample time for my download to be completed..... hehe.... well I guess I need to go to sleep soon because tomorrow is a brand new day of a new sem.... Looking forward to it... =D.... haha.... well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: