Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Result... N The End of Sem 1

Today.... the day start at E3... a lil bit different because can see everyone has a vibrant face... don't know because of Ironman which they are about to watch or because it was the end of Maths class.......


Went in the class... and it began with checking Chris's result of Moral.... haha... after series of trouble... that fellow's result revealed... he got an A... and then... Gan's turn... A+... haha... so much for what he said "Indirectly cocky" earlier.... And then Mr. Emerson went in the class and started to distribute exam papers back to all of us.....


When I got mine.... I went to recalculatde the marks and then... during the discussion.... claimed some marks... and in the end I got 1.... haha.. funny result.... but anyhow... I was kinda excited to know it too.... haha... but seriously.. it was nothing great to HuHa about.... because it was just basic Maths and AddMaths.....


After that..... went back to main campus and had my lunch there with Kenneth and the group.... and Jeff shown his PSP to me.... what a great Felica Blue which he termed it as "girlish"... Honestly I did not know which part of it seemed girlish..... Then after finished my lunch.... went to gym... and done everything in 2 hrs time... and went home...


At home... played some games... and in the end... dumped my remaining time in Treasure of The Deep... which continue to drag till 8pm.... and then had some chat and went dinner.... and went to bath... and back to my pc.... and continue to bragged with my friends till now....


Well.... so long for today... Tomorrow not going to school.. since I sort of notified my lecturer that I am not going to college tomorrow and she approved.... haha.... I can sort of pronounce that this is the end of SEM 1... because 1st we had no more class... and 2nd next week is exam...... well I'm going to rest soon... cyax.. ;)


Krane

1 comment:

Joshua said...

LOL! Yin C Gan is in directly and indirectly cocky. XD