Sunday, May 25, 2008

Last day of a week

Today was Sunday.... I woke up late..... very late I would say.... maybe because of yesterday I slept at 2 something that is why... Oh ya by the way I woke up at 11am.... @__@... so need to rush myself to do my daily stuff.... and then I did nothing much except in the afternoon watched 21 as well as a lame movie... haha..... then before I knew it.. it was already in the late afternoon...


After my 100x and bath.... spent some of my time wondering around in bubblebox and then... there you go... three quarter of my day POOF.... and then watched Bourne Supremacy.... halfway through the movie, it was time for bath again.... with another time of 100x..... then dinner and finished up my Bourne movie.... and here I am.. onlining....


Tomorrow my class would end quite early... and, at the same time, need to wake up early as well @__@ 8.30 start class.... Sigh~ I wish I could get hold of a car so that I could at least not to rush myself to wake up early and to be rushed by my mother... haha..... Well I guess that is all... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: