Thursday, May 15, 2008

Exam Day = Finalized

Today was the last day of exam which was PDSM.... Surprisingly.... it did not look as simple as it seemed to be..... haha... the question came out was like.. trapping you....... Luckily I managed to playsafe and put the guard all over the place to protect myself.... Hopefully I could make it in score.....


After that... went to Carrefour at KFC to eat our lunch since next week onwards we would be separated into different groups... Hard to say but 3 months of fun I really enjoyed it very much... Thank you all guys.... Ck..... Joshua... Gan... Joyce... Elvin.... Et... Chris.... Sotong... Evelyn.... Hon Tung.. Eugene.... Firhan.... Steven... and others whom I might forget to list out.. sorry ya... haha.. You guys rox... keep the spirit of G2 alive... as we agreed before "G2 RULES APIIT"... Please keep the legacy go on eventhough few of us left that group.... way to go G2 ppl...


Okay now... after eating... we went to pool... and some arcade... it was fun... and watch benjamin grab Joshua... until he no longer could say a word {since KFC and goes on} haha.... Nice memory you guys gave me... really appreciate it...... Then went back to APIIT with Ck's car... and played his TAUFU.. haha... damn nice..... after saw Ms Julie.... went to gym... and HERE.. sad case began... as I wanted to get change and went to gym... MOM arrived.... T__T


So what to do.... went home... and then do 100 sit ups and 100 push ups.... which i did it twice... when I went home and before my night bath... and day continued when I went online and Dota with Jeff.... Well what I would say now is I would go to sleep soon.... Tomorrow might go to collect my Xpress... YEEHA... xpress is ready... WOOOO my dear Xpress... damn long d... 3 weeks.... haha at last..... Well.... Tomorrow need to go to student service to help out.... Had to go... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: