Saturday, May 31, 2008

Activity Day

Woke up early in the morning to go to the robotic talk..... Arrived college at 7.40a.m. then followed by my friends..... What I did there was hear music from my Xpress and played some dota..... {silly me didn't realize earlier that the power supply was there....}


Then after that was the robotic talk time.... Interesting but what was lacking there was punctuality.... The talk delayed 50 minutes... which is way way way too much to be tolerated... my mom waited outside for 20 minutes @__@...... Have a look down there on what was inside the hall and how the environment was like....


This is how the general overview is like


My side view


The lecturers and the speaker


Intro "blah" by students


Then Mr. Ellan our manager of our course


Our speaker.... no comment =D


A model of a robotic arm



Right after the talk... I went to subway at IOI to have lunch with Sharmayne.... First subway treated by her... haha... would be remembered always... Sadly.... T__T accidently eaten beef... you know I can't eat beef..... cause of our culture and our religious belief..... @__@ First time beef lol.... mainly due to she don't know I don't eat beef... and she ordered meet ball... then I have an update on what is going on with her as well as gave her an update about what is going on with me...... Right after that went home....


At home... did nothing much but some dota and the research for my debate topic next week.... then after which when I finished my research..... It was already 6p.m..... went to prepare myself and head for the wedding dinner..... which look something like what we had down there.....


Gateway of the wedding dinner... I guess you know who the bride is.... not the one on the right


The front view looks like this and the table I was sitting {the number}


My left hand side view.... Right hand side is nothing but wall....


The wedding dinner was okay... since my cousin is marrying... haha.... overall just normal.... nothing much special... and calsberg there taste quite nice... haha.. had a few gulp of it.... and then took pictures with them.... {like family portrait} and then went home.... did some stuff and here I am....


Well for tomorrow.... I planned to cut my hair... type out all the points for debate... and work on that Hughes book to finish at least 1 chapters..... Well that is all for today... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: