Wednesday, May 21, 2008

2nd Day of Sem 2

Alright today was the second day.... started with tutorial session of ITA with Mr Jerry.... he pinpointed that we bloggers must aware that blogging deteriorate your language.... Well I would say in a sense it does deteriorate your language... but for a person who was weak in grammar and grammar was a hell to those people, it actually helped me to improve my grammar because I would try to check my grammar error everytime I finished my blog.... I know there are still errors here and there but trust me I tried my best.....


Class flowed with communication skills with Ms. Lua.... LOLX I thought she was those FIERCE and NO NONSENSE sort of teacher... but well I would say she is strict in a sense... but not those FIERCE and NO NONSENSE sort of lecturer.....


After the class ended, then only I noticed that I had miss call from people and had sms-ed me twice.... Well I AM REALLY SORRY... because I did not config my phone properly since I just got it back... I am sorry..... Really really sorry.... Then the day continued as I went to food court with G2 friends.... and went back to main campus to continue our class....


Then when all the classes ended, Jeff fetched me to ENT4 since it was raining... Thankx Jeff.... and went workout.... went home... dinner.... and online.... LOLX..... Saw YawKwan's blog and on the grandfather's part was SO TRUE...... I mean it happened to me... except my grandfather has not pass away yet..... Well I wish I could really repay him before he took his last breath..... I seriously does not want to regret as what I had written in my SPM essay which forced tears out of my eyes.... Well to Yaw Kwan... I am sad for your loses.....


Now... I felt that though it was tough I just need to adjust myself to the new group... I would say it does not affect me much externally and my works as well as the way I socialized and etc... but.... internally I seriously missed G2... haha.... Screw you guys!!!!... You guys like morphine... made me addicted to the environment you guys created.... =D.... Well I had to prepare for a few this "sort of situation" for the future as most of them would leave APIIT for oversea courses as well as different degree they would persue in the future........ Anyhow.... Had to keep a tough heart and get going =D... Oh ya before I end it... today is the orientation week for new intakes..... didnt got the chance to use "Byakugan" so nothing much to highlight about it..... well cyax ;)

PS: I promise you guys photos... I would upload it soon **PROMISE**


Krane

No comments: