Saturday, May 3, 2008

5hrs of defrag @__@

Today is really nothing much exciting.... morning was studying till around afternoon, went online again and tune up my player's equalizer... this time.. off tribass and WOW effect.... and adjust the equalizer alone because the reason is... the bass is not solid enough..... So in the end.. took me around 2 hrs and complete it with a nice settings.....


Then after that, I took a nap..... and woke up at 6.30pm.... and after hearing music and studied for a while, I started to defrag my presario.... then after some time, went online and chat a while wif my friends and take some quizes.... Then Sharmayne's mom invite me and my family for lunch tomorrow but sadly my mom does not feel well... Sorry Sharmayne.. tell thanks to your mom ya..... Then at around 11.55, my defragment completed.... wow man.. it took me almost 5 hours to defrag that stuff... Vista really slow in defragging.....


Well it is a step towards buffer week as well as a step closer to examination.... haha... cannot be avoided I guess.... so need to absorb more knowledge..... Well lately don't know it was just me or whatever... I felt people around me are getting colder.... Hmm~ maybe it was just me.... time to change my dependant characteristic into a colder one... as I would not hurt people... and people would not hurt me..... Anyhow.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: