Saturday, May 10, 2008

Quarrel? Sorry?

This morning... I spent my time working on my grammar exercises from the book i purchased yesterday..... The day continued with lunch and then online..... Chatted a while with my friend and so happen Kenneth online.... We had a quarrel.... He said I'm sorry... but it was not his fault... I am not angry at him at all..... I am angry for myself..... N my past self.... because his act.... linked back to my past..... where my old wound bleed once again....


Then.... after that.... chatted with my friends.... and then played some dota with Jeff... and then right after that... I had to change and went for my grandmother's mother's day celebration.... That restaurant's food was okay... and when I got home..... THEN ONLY I saw Jeff's message.... SORRY JEFF.... My mom switched off my pc, way before I could see your message... I am sorry....


Well now I guess nothing else I could do.... I had {maybe} lost my friend.... due to some silly words...... Whatever it was..... I knew I have some account due to this act.... BUT!! Anyhow... Kenneth if you're reading this message... I'm sorry..... But... anyhow... above all... I DID NOT blame anything on you... Just don't misunderstood what I said earlier..... Read your history if you had one..... Haha.. well life is like this... When you found your best friend... it then.. just POOF~~~@__@... well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: