Monday, May 5, 2008

Lightning Post

Okay gonna make it real short because tomorrow need to wake up very early.... Today class started with OSE.... and two groups presented.... one group got banged... poor them... then after that..... English brought forward to 1pm... In english class, we got back our test paper.... highest is Gan... and me??? I got very bad mark due to my grammar.... SIGH~..... After that lesson, I went gym and went home....


AT home... revise Maths.. and did lil preparation on the OSE presentation.... and then chat a while with Jeff... and the other friends.... Tomorrow need to wake up at around 6 am... then need to arrive school by 8..... haha.. then exam... and after that, most likely I am going to gym and return by 12.45 for lunch and then class for presentation..... @__@ SO MANY TO DO... better sleep now....

PS: HELP MY ENGLISH IS A HELL TO ME>> DUE TO MY GRAMMAR it so gonna drag down my CGPA T__T


Krane

No comments: