Friday, May 9, 2008

Out... Movie... Disappointment... Home... Glad

Today was the day where I went out to Midvalley to watch movie... Ironman to be exact.... Firstly, got conned by my brother to sit KTM... haha.. thought 1 train arrive MidValley straight... but instead.... had to swap train... and it really delay my time to arrive to Midvalley compared to sitting public bus...


Arrived there... it was already 12pm.... just when I called Kenneth... he stated that he had purchase the 12pm ticket... so I ran all my way to meet them up and watched that movie..... I'll reveal that movie later down there... After the movie finished, firstly they wanted to eat something at Sushi King... so... since they're coupling... I dare not disturb.... Instead... I requested that I need to buy water and MIA for around 30 mins.... to buy water and eat my bread......


What disappointed me is... when I went back there.... NONE... NOTHING.... Thank god I am not eating lunch with them.. if not... I am doomed.... @__@ At least notify me when you guys going off from that place... I still need to eat lunch you know...... @__@ DARN NOWADAYS... I ALWAYS GOT HURT InDIRECTLY.... FREAKS.... {Maybe I got a lil bit sensitive nowadays} A godly darned lesson well learned... THAT IS NEVER GO OUT WITH A COUPLE.... for heaven sake... I was like a doll over there... Luckily I tuned my mission to watch movie only.. and nothing much.... sigh...


Of course after that I went to MPH and hope I would receive some sms from him... BUT!!! already 2 hrs... not even a word..... so, I helplessly went back home by bus.... And midway only that fellow sms me... "want to go home d"... @__@ FREAKS.... I was like.. WHAT THE..... Go home only wanted to notify me??!?!?!?! I only replied "bye" don't want to care more...... TOO DISAPPOINTED


To be honest.... I had been going out with a couple before last time... and got ditched like that.. but I thought it only happened to those type of character people... BUT!!! Who knows... all the people who are coupled almost the same... treat you like an idiot.... @__@ sigh~


So got home... and unload the present for mother's day... and then flipped through my newly purchased grammar book... quite nice..... and the day continued with Bleach movie... some dota with my brother and chat with my friends.......


Movie reveal time.... Ironman was great.... I would term it as... the most ADVANCE engineering technique... in terms of their simulation... and the genius in designing those stuff... way to go... really an inspiration for engineers... haha..... I wished I could be like Tony Stark...... BRILLIANT ENGINEER he was....


Back to me.... Well to be honest... nowadays... I felt cold from most of my friend.... In all the angle... Maybe it was just me.... or I am getting more sensitive.... or... it is till the point where a straw can brake a camel's back... sigh.... glad to be at home... where... nothing can hurt me.... because... music through EX 85 ish GREAT.... well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: