Saturday, May 17, 2008

Out for a movie

Today was the day I went out with my ex-schoolmates.... there are total of 9 of them.... Teck Hee... Joachim... Luther... Hong Wei.... Wei Keat... Kar Mun... Soik Teng... Jia Wen and Hui Nee.... we watched Narnia at 11 a.m.... Luckily we did book the ticket.... if not.... we would not be able to enjoy the movie at a great location....


The movie was okay... a little element of surprise.... and at the same time a little bored... because they just prolonged that story and tried not to make that lion appear as much as possible... Could be they does not want it to be a simple and boring story of magics.... so they tried to make it as non-magic element sort of movie as much as possible.... But.. anyhow was just a better-than-normal-movie sort of movie... meaning is a lil bit above average......


Then right after that we went to eat..... but before that I would like to highlight a silly stuff I did.... which was went to purchase a mineral water but forgot to take it and in the end need to buy an extra one.... there you go... Rm2.1 gone.... Now let's come back... what we eat?? Well at first I purchased that mayo bread RM3.9 thought it would be enough but in the end had to buy another mee to eat because I was starving that time.... so another RM5.25 flew away..... Then the day continued with walking around in MPH and chatted as well as updated about how was their progress after SPM.... most of them went to Form 6.....


Then after the joke on something something harder in mandarin was created from english... we went back home.... and then... visited IOI mall to purchase my top up ticket and went home straight with bus.... Total spent today is ..... RM29.05.... @__@ haha... broke my usual budget of RM 20 max... haha.. maybe because the ticket was expensive that's why.....


Went home get a clean bath and then online and continued my pillage the village... when I got bored... downloaded bleach and went for dinner.... finished watching bleach... online again... Oh ya I got a new game... haha... a lil bit fun I guess... Well I guess I would go offline anytime now.... Haha... great time went out with them.... =D... well I guess cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: