Friday, May 16, 2008

9hours of Work

Forgot to blog because there were not enough time.... and when I realized it, it had already 1 am... and I need to rush to sleep due to my appointment tomorrow..... Well, what I did that day was I went to APIIT to help out.... arrived at 9.10 am and waited for Mr Julie... and went on till 10 am then only I were assigned with task......


After which I worked for around 3 hours until 1pm... I went to Amcorp Mall to collect my Xpress... yeah it was finally repaired.... then forget to bring those necessities so could not test my phone to see whether it was okay.... after that, went back to APIIT at 2pm and continued to work until 8pm... because of my mom visited my aunt... if not I would have returned earlier.... Well what I worked as was just a normal data entry..... Help them key in data and then phone some fellows to invite them for APIIT Info Day on the weekends..... LOLX.... it was simple.. but trust me... it drain energy indirectly......


Went back to home..... tested my Xpress.... T__T the problem still there eventhough I had sent in to change the motherboard.... I guess it was no longer mobo probx... instead it could be software problem... anyhow... I just need to accept it because I would never place my dear Xpress there and waited another 3 weeks...!!!!!!..... Then.... dinner and went online to blah a while.... played some throwing villager game.. which drained me all my time.... and before I knew it... it was already 1am.... rushed myself to sleep and forgotten to update my blog which I was doing now....


Haha... well it was really towards a different lifestyle and circumstance in APIIT already..... old classmates would no longer be there.... and it was all new environment as well as challenges ahead.... Well, would tell you more soon... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: