Friday, May 23, 2008

The Malaysian Studies

Today started my day with a surprise that Jeff told me he had an accident.. T__T view his blog for more detail.... then the class began with E&E Principles.... sounds a little bit scary but I am quite assured that those stuff almost 85% - 95% could be found in my physics revision book of SPM..... anyhow need to work hard as he told us that what we learning now only 0.000001%..... Haha... indeed he was quite true... I wish I had the basic so that I could run everything on my own =D....


Then after that was lunch.... we went to the food court to had our lunch {brian, farm, kenneth and ben} actually we were conned by phone call stated that wai weng was at food court but anyhow it was quite fun to eat there.... Then we went back to campus..... and head straight to the AUD2 for our Malaysian studies.... since it was so hot inside, we went out to take some air and landed ourselves at computer lab..... and look what I got....

Three hamsup guai watching girlz.... GG-fied {Someone said it... not me}


Then, I was playing pillage the village... the loading speed was really slow... I and Farm playing pillage the village... Joshua closed mine because I load faster than he did... and he went to do his hamsup guai mission.... Then since time is up {2.27pm} we went back to AUD2


Unexpectedly we thought Mr Ragu going to teach us... but sadly Mr. William took over.... that lecturer has a very liberate style of teaching.... he was HUGE... not HUGE in fat... he is a little bit fat.. but I pretty much believe that {based on the shape and size of the arm} he was the ex-body builder.... and then class went on where in between I went to breakdance workshop and hurt myself a little and gave elvin laughed at me {Did you go gym? how come you cannot handstand?} Well not my fault... I went gym for shape not for strength =D......


Then went in and the lecture continues till the end at 6.20pm..... @__@ I would say that the project he gave us... was kind of a tough one... since I do not know which group to join.... and we're required to compose and sing out a song.... LOLX..... how are we going to do that??.... Well... so shall it be I guess....


After which I went home and here I am..... haha... well, before I go, I wish to share this with you guys.... why I would say G2 people are those..... unexplainable-by-words sort of group {will really miss you guys}:

G2 people really know how to cheer up themselves... and they get really creative when they're bored

Well, I guess that was it for today... weekend is around the corner but there are stuff to be printed out as well as glancing through my physics book... cyax ;)


Krane

1 comment:

Ken The "R" Concept said...

WTF ! Those kiddie pictures are funny ... Anyway where is me ar ?