Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another Day of Blank

Today was Sunday..... and I did not do anything much except flipped through my Basic Engineering maths book... and took a nap with music from Xpress..... after that I went lunch and the day continued with some pillage the village and the day continued with some movie... which was Beowulf....


Finished that, went to isohunt and downloaded one game..... OMG that game requires a lot of time before it could be downloaded completely..... haha... LOLX nevermind... Just wait for it patiently.... Then I played some dota... haha.... SK was great when you equipped it with correct stuff..... Right after that was dinner...... then hair cut begun....


My hair now was very short.... very short indeed... anyhow it was a great style..... Well now I guess I need to watch movie again..... Since I do not know what to do next..... welll I guess I had to say cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: