Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A break in between N~ final lunch?

Today was a break between exam.... whereby I could woke up late around 10am... haha... enjoyed my sleep a lot..... because yesterday I slept quite late... due to playing some lame game..... Then as I woke up, I read my notez... and day continued to flow... when I onlined... and chatted a while with my friends.....


Then... I went to play dota again... lolx... after some time.... went back online and here we decided to go Carrefour tomorrow to have our final lunch.... since we're separating class soon.... I mean engineering student wont be together with G2 anymore.... @__@.....


So... tomorrow... I would go for the exam... and after that need to go there and have my lunch before I can go gym.... haha.... well now I'm studying my PDSM...... might offline soon so that I got enough sleep as well as enough pump in to my brain for tomorrow's final....... LOLX... haha... well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: