Saturday, May 24, 2008

A break?

Today what I did was just flipping through my Physics book and then did nothing much but printed out all my lab sessions.... since I was helping my father to download some stuff.... I delayed my online time..... Afternoon that time did 100 sit ups and pushies.... cux I need to get in shape real fast... so need to perform something extra.....


Towards the afternoon I went to play one animal RPG in Bubblebox and get carried away till around 7pm..... went bath, which before bath I did the same stuff I did in the afternoon, that was 100x sits and pushs..... and after bath and dinner, went online to do some research and getting info from google...... after which I continued to search for stuff..... when my conscious took place, another few hours has gone which means now already around 1am I guess....


Oh ya before I leave, I would like to share this picture with you guys... the complete version of G2 creativity of yesterdays'........ hahahhahaha.....

The complete MASTERPIECE of G2

See... they are really @___@... hardly can explain.... And I did look back at my previous photos at friendster.... @__@ I am currently looking further and further away from that nice look in friendster... still prefer my gold colour with straight hair... but now I had to accept the reality..... Well, I guess I need to sleep soon.... cyax... ;)


Krane

No comments: