Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First Day of 2nd sem

Haha... well today was the beginning of second sem.... everything seemed fine except all of the engineering student did not have their name in the register... so the admin would help us clear this up by tomorrow.... one thing bad was... I started to miss my old class on how they would react... make jokes and etc.... What I am trying to pinpoint here is.... THE ENVIRONMENT @__@.... hahahaha....... that was what i miss the most in G2


Then after that was the 5 hrs break.... **I cut short those lecturer session because nothing fun to pinpoint except during QMS the teacher expect us to do 2hrs study everyday for her subject and introduction to MR KOK and mr KAM {cum} lolx... and of course there was a new guy from Klang... called Kelvin..... Now back to the 5 hrs break..... what I did was nothing much except I went to gym after the bday celebration with Joshua and Brian... Nice memory man....


Then after gym went back to campus and witness Gan and Ck played pool.... Damn keng.. but sadly luck was not on their side... then the day continued with malaysian studies... It was okay and here comes Mr Short... and careful the Crystal would drop... LOLX.... haha... well, but that lecturer is going to part from us from next class onwards... LOLX...... then did what I would do as usual... and here I am..... G2... I cant help how much I miss you but I had to move on.. @__@ haha... this is life... well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: