Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Exam = Day 2.... The truth is out...

Today was the second day of examination.... It was OSE time... Could see everyone was tensed up... before... during... and after.... the exam.... even me myself managed to finish up that examination just 10 minutes before the time is up.... So after that.... I went to toilet... and then after talking some time... then I sat elvin's car went back to main campus... Thanks Elvin.. you're so kind.....


Right after that, I went to cafe to eat my chicken and then went to gym.... after gym... went home... then onlined.... Here I got to know the truth... which was... the timetable was out... and I am completely parted from my original group.... Sad but true... So I guess thursday is the last time we'll meet together in a class at the exam hall... then we can only meet in the future during Malaysian Study..... T__T..... Sayonara......... haha... thanks for the fun... you guys will always be remembered in my mind forever... T__T.....


Then I played dota with myself... and helped out my friend.... and then onlined to chat with my friends... Well I guess I could pronounce it as a day already... haha.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: