Thursday, January 31, 2008

MidValley

This morning my parent and I find some alternatives to go APIIT and we succeeded to escape jam... HAHA... arrive there I kinda watch heroes.. but couldnt finish.... Then we go for PDSM and presented our work..... then read Gan's blog too.. =D NICE AND FUNNY!!!


During OSE... there is blackout... haha.. and I can connect highstreet5 there.. but sadly... Duno y i cant connect... Then light back on again.... we continue our lesson..... I passed up the work and get 9/10 HAHA... GREAT... then... we go Midvalley... while i kept my laptop at first at ET... then from ET i gave to benjamin.. THX A LOT GUYS.....


The KTM was slowzy... wait for so long.. WHO GOING??? Me, CK, Gan, Farm, Evelyn, Yi Chin, Wai Weng, Joshua, Elvin and two more fellows i dont know their name.... We are sweating.. cux of the heat.. then the KTM was so packed... @__@.... Arrive at midvalley.. thought we can kinda watch movie.. but it was out of time schedule... We were eating in chopstick noodle house... I eat my food... and pay GAN's food as a thx for giving me MOVIES =D.... [$20] Next we walk around and went home...


Stucked at KTM cux some delay for 10-15mins... LOLX..... We learn shuffle from wai weng =D... NEXT... then we went APIIT... arrive... JUX on time... then in Moral class... I talk to Kenneth.. then everyone migrated to front..... and hear Mr Warren talks... NICE he still can keep a momentum for us to laugh.... Joshua charge his ipod.... then... a lot of people laugh until face red... I am one {i guess} then gan.. then a few more fellows...


End of the day.. then I just arrive home.... After doing some daily stuff.. then here I am.. updating the blog... =D... Speak to everyone about tomorrow's plan... GAN selected times square... CK chooses the time at 11am... Joyce is coming too with her fren... and Maryann wish me bday on 11.30pm.. YUP my bday tmr... =D.... then she might come join us... WELL we will look and see... I and farm going together to Times square... cya ;)


Krane

No comments: