Monday, January 14, 2008

First day @ UCTI

Wake up quite early today cux i need to do my workout.... 7am woke up... finish my workout at 8am... then start to get myself ready for college.... On arrival... GOSH SO MANY PPL.... After the payment i head myself to the AUD1... for orientation.... Well.. u know i bring my biggie bottle and my lunch pack.... I arrive jux on time... 10am... where they start...


Then when icebreaking start... i meet up one gurl from catholic named Joyce... and two person from Nigeria.... named Hilal and Ryan.... The orientation was okay... then suddenly one familiar face step in.... It was Mary Ann... haha my primary 1 friend... lolx... haha... She's doing her business+IT diploma... I was surprise.. cux u know... when she suddenly step inside i was like.. Hmm.... so small gurl... i mean look so familiar.. the size and the face.. then its her... She dont expect to start today de... she only come for registeration.. but its when our orientation starts... so she join too ;) hahaxxx... she's as cute as before though lolx...


Lunch break tat time.. I her and Joyce land ourselves at the Iranian restaurant... I ate my lunch box... and my apple.... MaryAnn said tat I'm still like standard 1... baby liddat.. haha... cux still bring lunch box... but... HAHA.. i can save money wo... so.. didnt really care dat.. HAHAXX... then.. continue our orientation.....


Along the way... when i drinking tat time... i suddenly cough and spurt on Hilal and a lil on Ryan... I AM REALLY SORRY... boy it was embarassing... but... couldnt care much.. haha... then when there's a break... i go to the Tech. Asst. in UCTI to get the password for wifi... {THX TO DANNY} chat a while wif mandy... and close my lapty.... and tats it... continue my orientation till the end...


Wednesday dunno wanna go to that basketball thing or not... cuz its quite far... anyway i'll see how first.... if got transport i'll definately go... But one thing for sure.. i'll go for taekwondo... On monday and thursday... HAHA 6pm-7.30pm.... hehexx...


Went home... check out my student space... and see whats inside ;)... play webcam wif xin wei... haha... nicey... then a while wif vince... chat wif a few person.... then i guess i should call it a day ;)


Krane

No comments: