Monday, January 7, 2008

a Dae at SUN's way lag' a goon....

Today sit Rubandren's van to sunway... Yup I arrived late because my mom preparing herself at morning.. needa bath etc.... So somewhat I late on arrival... Meet up Meng Yong... at Proton showroom.. and walk to Ruband's van.... Well we talk about his work and etc... and he earned RM 1.8k a month I WAS LIKE>>> whoa... BEST PAID among my frenz man... well.. Cant surprise much cux of his mouth... and you know the way he talk... real convincing plus he was working at SUNWAY one of the hottest spot whr ppl will flood up....


After sending Ruband's father home.. we went to Sunway through LDP... MY GOD... Jagdeep and gang was like.. {sry to say} Jacoon.... Damn wei... all like howling and shouting as if they didnt see ppl around before... On arrival.. we went to the mamaque... at somewhere hidden in Sunway's New Wing.... then after my 2 roti canai... We meet up Neon.. who is working at Padini... He look great in tat outfit... then back to McDonald where Rhuban need to sign up a McKid Club to gain 20% dc on sunway lagoon's ticket....


At the entrance of Sunway Lagoon... I was like.. OH SHYT..... all park??!?!?! i tot tat price of Rm 65 one.. BUT FUH~ luckily its not... all park is tat water + dry.... GREAT.. then went in.... First ride.. TOMAHAWK... ride it twice WHOA FUN... some of em chick out.. for certain reason... Directly after that we went to Wet Park..... Locked our stuff in the locker and head to the main pool..... HAHA.... nice environment of Sunway Lagoon.... Lotsa bikini gurls... BUT not as nice as last time.. where there are MORE gurls.... Play balls {yes borrow from some indian gurls there... around 20+ i guess} and get ourselves washed at that... some buckle filled with water... I guess tat thing has been changed position cux last time its not there... Then walk around at that circling pool.....


Next play some flying carpet... and some tunnel stuff where two ppl must go... after that... get our cloth on... in case of catching a cold... and went dry park to have fun.... Play some bull ride... anacondaq thingy.. and that TALL TALL slide of water.... not forgetting some shoe ride... and dragon ride... Meng Yong wanna go Merry-go-around... too bad his age exceed 12 so cannot.. HAHA he gave funny reasons like... I look old only.. actually I am 7... @__@ hahahaha.....


Next thing is... went back to wet park... we saw one gurl... the hairstyle i mean the colour was so unique... some sort of a lil gold... a lil gold.. like a dot like tat on her hair.. MY GOD tats a godly hard to make kinda hairstyle and mustda be cost a lot... she's wearing silver bikini... {my fren said} Meng Yong was like drooling.. i mean.. not only him... the whole gang is... COME ON WE'RE GUYS... then went to surf beach... Meng Yong continue to learn his swim.. while we... play around... I and Jagdeep, Rubby and Natha... went to see ppl play paintball... LOLx... then after tat went back to another side and play those wet park games again... before tat we saw tat consider NICE GURL at tat main pool...... After tat everyone getting tired... packed up.. bath up and went to Sunway....


Well we ate KFC... i got tat Helix voucher so... I spend non on my food... except for my sundae cone... HAHA.... RM 1.05... delicious... then we kinda head for bowling... for reason unknown.. they say dun wan d... and I sat Rubandren's van home.... His van parked at Rhuban's cousin house... so Its kinda 200 meters kinda walk to his house... then he drive home.... After sending Jagdeep... Natha... ruban{his cousin i think} and rhuban.... left only me alvin, meng yong and the driver... Rubandren.. He drop me at IOI... and Meng Yong kinda said.. " Next we'll go Penang " then with wave goodbye we chao home... BOY after mom arrive and send me home i was damn tired.....


Later at night play some games wif my brother... at Blueserver.... and sleep... well cant wait for tomorrow cux i wanna BLOW HP up... hopefully they can send me the notebook before my school reopens.. HAHA ;)


Krane

No comments: