Friday, January 18, 2008

Ordinary Day

Wake up quite late today due to yesterday's Taekwondo training... Kinda tiring... Then midday go Midvalley to visit MPH to look at my book..... Saw a lot of books... Hughes E&E technology costs a BOMB 200++ buxx... WHOA... so then look at mechatronics... Nice book... but still expensive.... THen lastly go to look at maths book... Saw this thick book... total of 1250 pages... Advanced Engineering Mathematics... looks old.. and dirty...


What I do next is.. as suggested by father... ask that fellow to give discount... So i got 5% off... And got it at RM 95 bux... kinda cheap though.. cux its very high quality.... Its written by O'Neils... At evening... i look at the book.. i was like.. HUH??? i don understand a thing... I can read some of the equation... but I cant be sure what is the rest... So a lot of unknowns are inside that book to me..... {I wish to self study... but cant... since its.. too many unknown stuff inside... Maybe its advanced that is why}


Well... I guess i have to cut it short.. cux i might wanna sleep soon.. since i am quite tired... Cyaxxx ;)


Krane

No comments: