Sunday, January 6, 2008

Great Movie + Fun Game + Nice Plan Tomorrow

Yosh... Haha.. today is kinda fun day to me... Got lotsa activities to do.... Firstly Conan in the beginning of the day.... Then mid day... go to nap... Boy i dreamt about investigating a case... MAYBE its a SIDE EFFECT of reading too much Conan.. HAHA.... Then woke up do my workout... Cux tomorrow I dun hav time to do it.. so I kinda compensate it now... HAHAXXX..


Went down... Watch Resident Evil 3.. OH GOD... DAMN NICE MAN.... I CANT BELIEVE IT 2 DAYS IN A ROLL WITH NICE MOVIE... WHOAHAHAAHHA..... Yeah.. another happy thing is when resident evil 4 came out.. i can officially enter that Cinema cux Ima gonna 18 soon.. ;) HAHAXXX.... Alright... after dinner open up MSN.. chat wif a few friends... well.. eventually all went off9 and get busy wif stuffs to do... As for me??? well I kinda found some game to play... haha... check it out ;)


Visit here to get yours http://www.myheritage.com/collage



Funny huh??? I tried so many pictures... All pictures got Andy Lau inside wif 70 over percent... and of cux.. those celebrities inside doesnt change much...... For good or for bad??.. Maybe I look like him... and on second thought... MAYBE NOT... LOLX..... Anyway.. it meant to make ppl happy.... If you wanna look at it closely and nicely... click on the link on my right ;) HAHA.... So why not you go try it too... maybe you'll see something in you anyway... HAHA....


RIGHT tomorrow heading to sunway lagoon... woohoo.... Lemme count... Me... Meng Yong... Alvin... Jagdeep... Theyson... Rubandren... and Rhuban going.. FUN~~ sadly most of em wanna stucked at home or got something to do.. and some going to school or college... If not it would be better... HAHA.. gonna have my best time tomorrow.... WOOHOO.. then prepare myself to college... Hair also No more ash brown liao... T__T wuwuwuwuwuwu.... Become good boy again... Haha... Neway tell ya more tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: