Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sudden Plan

The whole day I was searching here and there for my mechatronics stuff... then came across this darling webbie called designnews well... It is nice... filled with the latest information on various engineering field... ;) haha.....


Next.... At evening went up and workout... this is where the sudden plan begin to surface.... I skipped 20% of my workout... YUP... 20%.. because suddenly my parent woke up and say.. "CHANGE CLOTH.. we're GOING OUT"... SO< color="#cc66cc">wanted to play some webbie chat wif eric.... sadly.. times running out and he dc-ed T__T....


Well.. as my father drives, I begin to know where we're heading to... >>SELESA<< ... somewhere near genting to eat.... While we at Bukit Jalil, we saw dark clouds... so my father stop the car somewhere and coat necessary location of the mirror wif rain X.... Of an hour plus journey, we finally arrive...


All of us are starving... while eathing.. as usual... We'll blah blah and blah... Towards the end... we saw a family.. like us... bringing pet there... And their pet is way way cuter than this Poodle.. its a baby rabbit... like a furball like tat... WOW.. cute.... After our dinner... at around 10.. we drives ourselves to Genting Highland.....


The myst and the environment there is cool... I like it... Sadly My presario cant detect any WIFI... so... i cant online... but i listen to music.... Very much enjoying the cold air running through my skin.... HAHA..... After sometime... we went home...


Upon arrival to home.. its late... I get myself clean up and sleep... Well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: