Tuesday, January 8, 2008

---> day

Wake up today... still wanna continue to sleep... some nice dream causes me to do so.. forgot wats tat... then woke up its already 10.30am... go clean myself up and then face my new day.... Read some Conan... yeah... now no. 29....


Mid day... didnt really do anything.... Chat wif eric, vince and some frenz... play some TD then call HP up to rush my order... Then play wif vince vampire till around 7pm... GOSH I STILL TOO NOOB in tat GAME.. dun wan play liao... play around 4 games... cant even know how to play it nicely.. @___@ freakz... haha.. so i call it quit ;) then bath...


After dinner chat wif dominic's bro... haha... he loves trance.... but he dont have much in his computer... Kinda get roughly who he is... Then... after tat chat wif eric.. we've been talking bout benefits and discounts on Jusco Card and McDonald card.... haha.. then... Munze msg me.. asking who i am... One of the weird person tat doesnt reply @__@ I mean.. nowadays so may weird ppl in MSN.. they're online.. but when you talk to em.. they dont even reply a word... HAHA... ;) bz maybe... Anyway if its me... i'll kinda notice tat poor fellow instead of make him like {eh what happen to him/her?? how come no reply one???} Then ask sze yang go play celebrity collage.. he said.. all his celebrity look alikes are gurl.. haha...


i went in play some castle fight... HOHO.. then its gonna be the end of the day already... Well one good news is HP ppl call.. and tmr i gonna get my notebook... WUHAHAHAHAHA..... ;) anyway cya tmr...


Krane

No comments: