Saturday, January 12, 2008

Beautiful Lil' Day

Today... i cant wash my hair.... T__T...... but the effect of yesterday's matt gum still here.. so my hair is spiky the whole day.... I proceed myself to online and chat wif a few fellows.... then play some TD and castle fight... Later land myself to bed... and nap...


After tat.. compensate my yesterday skipped workout..... after that went down... continue to blah wif Rina and a few fellow friend.... Then dinner... after dinner... father told me a joke... He talk about dark priest... confession room that time.... when ppl approach... lead em to doom.. and at last end wif MAY GOD BLAST YOU... LOLX... hahahaha...


Then another one is... he said next time... when a gurl lure you to room.. becareful.. cux her mother might be the one you'll end up wif... not the daughter... then he said... after you wake up... {cux you got dooped and stuff} look at the camera {video}.. its everyone there.. father mother everyone..... So its called WHOLY FUCK.... {HOLY FUCK but its WHOLY FUCK sounds the same though} HAHA....


Then continue to talk wif chuen keit about the star education fair.. then we sort of discuss what part is he gonna take next... OH ya.. eric passes his Undang test... Better than me though.. I failed the first one last time.... Haha... then... here comes... stary stary night.... From Sarah lolx.... so emo.... Nice song though....


Then continue to blah wif Dominic... and then I guess i should call it a day huh? cux why??? needa alter my personal clock so that I can adapt to my college life... Cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: