Saturday, January 5, 2008

Muveee... Movie... ;)

Today.... watched a great movie... HEHEXX American Pie 6: Beta House... HOHO i tell you its the best american pie I'd ever watched... pawn all those movie with the same genre... HAHA... Kinda chat wif my frenz.... and then Vince call me to find some vids clip... FOUND but the quality not tat nicey... Then giv some to my fren... HAHAXXX.....


Then... continue my day by reading some Conan.... Well most of my time was occupied by american pie... so... I didnt do anything else much today... Vanness and some fren too watch the same movie but i dont know they had finished it or not.... Later call up almost everyone to go sunway lagoon... YEAH Jagdeep is going... about the others i not sure... So need to ask agin..


Most of em wanna stay at home... Dont know why... maybe wanna grow their root at home... worry they'll fall when some wind blow at them... HAHA.. I mean come on... you stay at home you got nothing to do first.. second you jux stone around... third you play games like Maple and RO i mean... WALAU... aint you get bored??? Maybe those buggers dunno wats bored anyway.. haha... Well... they will regret i telling ya.. cux when everybody start coll.. they'll be still at home.. STONING or doing the same stuff.. @__@ When they wanna call frenz out.. all gonna be study d.. lolx


At night... chat a while wif vince... and a few buddies haha... Looks like today is kinda slow paced day... Cant wait for tomorrow.. wanna watch Residen Evil {YEAH i havent watch tat movie.. poor me right} haha... well... guess needa sleep and look forward for tomorrow... Byezy...


Krane

No comments: