Saturday, January 26, 2008

Assignment N' a lil BZzzT

Well, today can sleep till quite late because its weekend.... yesterday slept 2.30am.. same time as CK... we crap the whole midnight... HAHAHA.... As I woke up in the morning... I open my main computer and dl Bleach 157....


Then... I did my assignment... trying to finish up as many as possible... Right now is already 3 pages done.. out of 6... Hopefully I can complete it... DEFINATELY its not like I'm going to swallow the whole assignment myself.... My teammate will do.... but we'll compare edit and cut to produce the master piece.....


Afternoon was chatting to most of my friend... towards the evening i play video call wif Joachim... HAHA... Well, he didnt change a lot since highschool.... haha... then i was trancing my day.... Moving on toward the night... was almost nothing to do.. except.. when kaboom... my house's fuse jump... Then... my secondary computer's intergrated LAN = GONE... HAHA... BUT!! i dont know its because of kaboom or not.. because if really because of kaboom.. how come both of my computer who is attached to the router... only one get affected.. and the modem didnt DIE??


Well... then i take out my third (oldest) pc's LAN card and plug it into the secondary pc... then can online back as usual already... Surprisingly... its not like last motherboard when the intergrated LAN dead... (last motherboard of secondary pc is not becux of kaboom the LAN died) eventhough you attach a new LAN it wont work.... well.. maybe last time i attached wrongly @___@....


Then in the night... meet Benjamin's new acer notebook...... His crystal eye really clear.. haha.. and overall his notebook really have a nice set of hardware.... haha.... We too, speak with joshua and Ck to distribute the assignment workload... Hmm...~ Nothing much except getting info that benjamin wif his cooling pad.. mouse.. heaphone+mic... 3GB ram... everything all costs RM4k.... Cheap huh??? haha.... Cant wait for school to start.. staying at home is BORING..... ;)


Krane

No comments: