Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hotspring in Sungai Klah, Sungkai

Haha... remember the hotspring i visited during my pangkor trip... Well I kinda visited it today... but this time wif my parents.... Early morning 6.30am woke up... {like going to school liddat @__@} then after that head ourselves to sungkai....


At first wanna stop by to eat something... fada thought there is another stop filled with food... IN the end... well NO FOOD... so although we reach sungkai... we turn right instead of left and looking for food... after 10-12 km later... drop by a chinese restaurant and ate some mee there.... then head to the hotspring...


The enviroment is quite silent.... haha... Maybe school reopens and then not a holiday season... First we went to the public pool... later to family pool... right after tat we head to mountain water source.... which is the opposite of the hotspring... play around went back to hotspring again... to the main pool then to family pool then again main pool then went home.... WELL if you ask me... we took around 2 hrs to reach there... 7.30 start going... reach there around 10something... Play until 3.30pm went home.... Arrive home around 5.30pm.... Went to restaurant ate up and head back home...


Well what I do next is.... chat wif my buddies and play some dota wif Vanness... HE was AWESOME compared to me.... As in me??? I am damn noob... well.. though I win... I guess he had more potential then me... Jux a lil bit of practice he can pawn me like god... HE IS TALENTED IN TAT GAME!!!..... I guess i cant play anymore... cux after this my uni/coll start... so might be backward till become a nube again...... ANYWAY WHO CARES its JUX A GAME.... Jux play for fun... right Vanness... So kind of him to play some game wif me when I'm bored... ^__^ real hard to find a good friend like him ;) HEHE


Well looking forward for tomorrow ;)


Krane

No comments: