Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tsugi no dae at UCTI

Today go to UCTI... wait for Maryann at 1st floor as she requested.... I'm hearing some music and chat wif alvin... then when she arrive... we together go to the AUD 1 for the first session... IT was fun.. the administration briefing by Mr Anthony.... then... we move on to library briefing... then lunch break....


I ate some bread and squiggle... cost RM1.40 both... then maryann ate some mee... while Joyce ate sandwich.... lolx.... after that i go to meet up Mr Allan... he recommend me to read Electrical Technology by Hughes... then Mr Tang for basketball club enquiry... according to Mr Tang.. the club has been inactive for quite a long time cux the rental of the court at Bukit Jalil Golf Resort is expensive...... so jux chat wif him.. then we went back to our class.. as class started


Chat wif vince... you know.. wifi.. then Maryann and Joyce open their msn on my lapty... then the whole period no lecturer.. mainly becux some mix up had been done... Later... we leave.. and then sort of come back to the room.. cux according to the main office receptionist... Ms Wan is already inside the room.... so............ we went back..... END UP 30mins late go home.... then.. MaryAnn sits my car home.. cux her parent cant fetch her... drop her at Giant... then we went home...


I took a nap then in the evening i replace my workout for tomorrow.. then... Swap position and reposition my computer tables as requested my father... then find the ebook for tat hughes book... FAILED... no result.. but i found in lowyat someone is selling it at cheap price.... and then......... i post various stuff in my college forum and lowyat.. and asian fanatics.... THEN i polish my computer... haha... Chatting wif eric now... I hadda stop here... cya tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: