Friday, January 11, 2008

Hair Black Once [A]gain~

Start my day by helping my father do some documents... then head ourselves to HUKM to get medicine for my grandparents.... On arrival... My grandmother was sad... {Get cheated by con-man.... quite a large sum of money} poor her... then.. linger for a moment... try to comfort her and then next get my grandpa to try his new year shirt... FITS jux WELL....


Next, MV.... there went to IT world to get a 2GB DDR2 ram for my presario... RM160 @__@.... then went to MNG... for my mom to get some of her cloth... BOY I Saw this... Russian or whatever western look gurl.. DARN SHE LOOKS LIKE A BARBIE... not 100% but still nice..... my father also agree.. haha.. but he say tat the lil sis looks better.. Well... i kinda agree.. she looks nice in terms of her feature on her face.. not her body... cux her shoulder too broad... but her sister's face not tat nice.... Then went to Garden... so empty.... silent... and yet expensive.. i mean da items...


Then... went to Telephone restaurant to eat all we wan..... @__@ haha... chicken is the hardest thing to cook... but sizzling prawn without oil is delicious... then we sort of make some dry meat... GOSH NICEY~... during my food... saw some cat.... U know.. poor cat.. pregnant summore.. so i feed some of my chicken to it.... THen those cats getting more and more... till an extend... i guess its enough.. if not... I'm gonna be a NEKO summoner... haha....


At home... is where my bro ready to transform my hair to black again... :P... actually not black.. its BLUE... dark dark blue... HAHAHAHAHA... well kinda luv it.. but i still miss my ash brown... @__@..... He really put a lot of effort helping me to style... THX A LOT.... MUAKS.. {need to pay though... but his work damn nice}... the result is as follow....



Haha.... Smile like an idiot cux.... SHOCKED how come... AND WHY MUST BE BLACK???





Can you see its a lil blue??? NO? nvm.. haha.. but it is... Maybe W800 not tat good in catching colour

My front look... Haha... anyway... Welcome to goodboy of mine.. ;P


Then.... receive message from Vince... HE DONE HIS MIXING... WA LAU... damn PRO.. and NICE!!! WOOHOO way to go DJ vinx..... HAHA... you'll see he'll mix in the club next time... Well cant wash my hair for two days... HAHA... anyway on Monday.. which I'm entering college.. then can wash d.. ;) N confession... I really skipped my workout T___T


Krane

No comments: