Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Star Edu [F]air

Today talk wif joachim about the notebook he wanna buy yesterday... which is presario V3714AU... sadly no stock.. so he end up purchasing V3713AU... still a nice price at Rm2399 wif 2GB ram upgraded... however... no windows provided.... Then... in the mid day... i went to KLCC....


Land in THE Star education fair... and loiter around.... Meet a few of those prestigious students.... from APIIT/UCTI... boy.. tat booth really nice.... Along the way meet Alvin, Natha and a fellow..... Then... we sort of bump into U. Tek. Petronas... MY GOD THE FACILITIES WAS SO NICE... I recommend chuen keit to take this scholarship if they offer.. cux the stuff i mean those facilities was so.. complete.... Then went home....


Later prepare myself for tomorrow's college... BOY I'm gonna skipped my workout tomorrow... but i have to do it.. so need to wake up a lil early.... So anyway... Byezy.. needa catch up my sleep... dun wan to be an undead when orientation tat time haha ;)

PS: I added cbox on my right..... feel free to blah inside ;)


Krane

No comments: