Friday, January 18, 2008

Taekwondo Day

Class is quite short today.... But the team building is fun... Our island is the only island that have mountains.... ;) great HUH?... Thanks to my laptop and Syarif's drawing.... then I present for my groups... Meet a lot of friends... Namely Rachel... Smooth... Shayan... Aida{she is talented in drawing}... Homa... Syarif... and etc etc..... Then after a few session we take our student tags...


Its crowded... @__@... poor Cik Amilia... {if i am not wrong.. tats her name}... she needs to sort out students.. one by one... from those who paid her fees and those who are not... then.. after tat i go down have lunch..... I can manage to finish half... cux i am too full... continue my session... then.. takes some photos wif omar.. maryann.. joyce... ryan... and Hilal.... Haha.... then i rush myself to the engineering briefing... Get a few stuff... the most creative idea is using fan to blow off empty soap packet... lol... Then i sort of know what I'm gonna do.. in engineer... Later go cafe to finish up my remaining lunch...


Go to library... do research on engineering i mean P.eng... now i get the rough idea on how to become an engineer... SAD CASE IS now i NEED TO GEAR UP EVEN MORE... work harder than usual x1000... Cux i aimed to become a P.eng by the age of 29... But after some discussion wif my father... I guess unless I'm lucky.... or my future in laws are in engineering firm of their own... other than that... its quite hard... maybe 35 only can get p.eng... BUT TATS TOO OLD


Then... went down... and start my taekwondo training at 6.15... meet William and an iranian guy... forgot his name... and WOOHOO.. nice EXERCISE... my body is hunger for such demanding exercise... NICE!!!... trains stamina a lot... THen i sort of get an info that... for APIIT-ians... to join California fitness under TKD club.. its 90 buxx per month.... T__T no money and transport.. so its only a dream for me.. haha


THen went home... chatting wif a few frens... namely carolyn and sharmayne... and... well... i had msg NASA on whr to find their latest invention and etc... hope they reply soon.. as i wanna start gather engineer stuff already... Cya tmr.. ;) gonna go MPH to look at my engineering books...


Krane

No comments: