Sunday, January 20, 2008

Workout plan = Changed

Today... I defragment and full scan my presario... MY GOD.. it took me 2hrs plus to defrag it.. maybe its the first time....... Meantime I chat wif a few of my friend.... Then... in the evening... i proceed myself to workout....


I had change my workout plan... instead of..... Monday Wednesday and Friday... I now change it to Friday Sunday and Tuesday.... Its because.. my timetable of my college doesnt permits me to do Mon Wed and Fri workout... haha... so need to alter a lil....


After that... i play some lame game... dinner.... and here i am... Parent went to grandma and grandpa house... I didnt follow because initially i dont feel quite well.... Then.. i guess i'll look forward for tomorrow... because its gonna be fun exciting day... CUX our lesson is about to start soon.....


Though i wish to finish the notes before class starts... the webspace doesnt permits me to do so... SO~ I guess i'll sleep early.. and well.. Face tomorrow.. as a brand new day... might have brand new exciting stuff to do... ;) BETTER THAN BOREDOM inside the house.... of idling and doing nth...


Krane

No comments: