Sunday, January 27, 2008

Assignment = ?compleTED??

Last night, I play with chakushin ari (one missed call) ringtone.... nice... Thanks to the TV commercial that suddenly inspire me to find that ringtone... I LOVE THAT TUNE.. though some might say its creepy {including my mother}... Record it to Joyce but suddenly got additional chak sound... Joyce went goosebump and i check the error... its because I didnt use headphone that is why MSN msg record went something wrong... Well... I dont really scared that time.. jux felt funny..... Send to a few friends and then i went to sleep.....


Morning I got nothing much to do.. except wonder around wif my presario and do some assignment as well as a lil chat wif my friends. In the afternoon, parents decide to go out and have lunch outside so I just follow..... They head to somewhere near Selesa and have our lunch there..... On the way in the car... I finish my last paragraph of my assignment and TADA~~!!!! Moral assignment = completed... Now waiting for next step which is edit and perfect it....


Went home at around 4pm then CK sms me to send him the assignment when I got online and when he finishes his dinner at around 9.30pm or 10pm... Haha.... then arrive home around 5.00pm.... Finishes my workout at 6.30pm....... Went down.. play some highstreet5... Nice music.. not really nice game.. then... play element TD... as usual I won with additional 168 Mcdonalds wif me.... haha.... Evelyn then said that she bought Cr23g Vaio... NICE LAPTOP.... though it costs RM4499 which is a lil expensive.... but the design is superb... She has the most beautiful laptop compared to us... =D......


Now i am still waiting for CK to online.... To send him that assignment..... Tomorrow got taekwondo... YUP WHO WANT JOIN {APIIT student i mean} BRING ur TKD uniform tmr... training from 6-7.30pm.... Well.. gonna ask Mr. warren how to submit that moral project then... handle in by thursday... ;)


Krane

No comments: