Monday, January 21, 2008

Lesson about to Begin

Lessons are just about to begin...... Today, all lecturers are just introducing themselves... and their very own module.... I start my class in ENT 3... and walk all the way back to the main campus.... After the lessons there... I took almost all of my classmate's contact ;) hehe....


We eat at the main campus... I, Joyce and Maryann.... Well... maryann doing diploma.. so she's not with us.... and we sort of meet there and eat there..... Then I know about Maryann's admirers.. LOLX... haha.... After eathing... the girls complain my hands are dirty... @__@ so Maryann was like.. yerh..... and i shook my hand wif a few guys... Hilal... Ryan and Shayan... I dont see whats wrong wif it.. My hand is quite clean.. but... they say its dirty @__@....


The next thing is we went to our class for the next lesson...... Along the way... there are some dudes promoting highstreet 5.... Nice game... preferably i had a dance pad... If i do I will definately play it.. But sadly.. I dont.... And the 3d Model they draw on one poster... the GIRL I CAN BET she is JOLIN... she really looks like JOLIN TSAI....... That guy... however looks fictional... and I wish to have a body shape like him... **gonna workout till looks like tat**


Well.. the Poor Maryann... she said she was disturbed by certain dudes... But... cant be helped... Cux she's not in our class...... We borrow books related to our lesson... I hope i can finish at least half or one of em in a week time... Then we continue our lessons... till the end... Going home that time.. Maryann said while she wait for us.. she heard noises in the toilet... Well.. you'll know what i'm talkin about...


I move on myself to taekwondo... and meet a few friends.... Went home.. do my daily stuff like dinner.. bath and etc.. Well.. cya tmr... ;) And heard say wednesday is a holiday... LOL...


Krane

No comments: