Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Arrival Of my Presario

Today is when my presario notebook arrive to my doorstep.... ITS FROM SHANGHAI!!! No wonder why those HP ppl took so long... to deliver it to my doorstep... HAHA.... Woke up quite early today.... then went back to bed... when I gain my consious... its already 10am.... then the lorry arrive at my doorstep d..... sending my presario to me!!


@__@ spend the whole afternoon configuring that notebook.... LOLX.... took me 5 hours... thinking how to connect this laptop wif my xp..... you know vista---xp.... AT LAST at night... around 9pm liddat... DONE!! ITS ACTUALLY MY STUPOID FIREWALL BLOCKED IT..... @__@ norton.... really not a don....


Then transfer all my favourite songs inside it... not forgetting some simple game... and install all codecs and messangers.... BOY... this notebook lacks of RAM... if not... it can perform better... SO~ NO games... YEAH no games..... HAHA.. watch movie also this vista need to sort of downgrade the colour so that i can at least play my movie... POOR me right..... My old pc was like 1 gig.. can fly.. this one 1 gig = NOT ENOUGH... lolx... really technology picks up faster than i think...


My lil thingy... i go recheck the price again... MOTHER... increases.... around 33.333%... imagine tat.... First time i buy digital stuff increases price... THen... i dun care much d...... So what i do next is..... Chat wif vince and play some vampire wif him... Just to entertain him.... cux i always die inside... and at last do nothing but wait the game to end.. lolx


Well cant wait for tomorrow... gonna change to black again soon.. i mean my hair... HAHA..... anyway... cya tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: