Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thaipusam N thaiFOOD?

Today is a holiday... YEAH... going out wif evelyn and her gang... 3 gurls actually... We go 1U.. Early morning.. i wake up... and work out.. at 8... about 9 i go bath.. and follow my brother's car out... Wait for almost half an hour for U43 to go from IOI to 1U straight...


On arrival, its around 12. I loiter around since evelyn they all havent arrive... N knowing that most or perhaps ALL of our classmate cant make it due to various personal reasons... Wai weng needa go lowyat.. upgrade ram of his notebook... while others its too far or got certain stuff to do....


Once evelyn arrive, they went BBQ plaza... haha.. i go to them.. there i meet up her neighbours... three gurls... After that we went shopping and etc.... I was just following them... and.... having probation time to prepare myself next time if i had a girlfriend... how I can accompany her without exhausting....


Midway, meet up his gang of friend who is all guy... soon kaur.. is a friendly dude to officially introduce himself to me... and then we eat in a Thai food restaurant.... I ate spaghetti which is nice but it is way too expensive as that bowl of mee is not filling enough for my stomach.... Then there is a Joyce... {not the one in college} She ordered tomyam.. but cant finished it cux its too spicy... So i volunteer myself to finish it up... WOW!!~ DELICIOUS~ you know nowadays its HARD to find a tomyam as delicious and as NICE as THAT!!!....


I get all of their contacts and name... then after finish everything they just walk out of the restaurant... I WAS SURPRISE!!!! Soon Kaur pay everything... {MAN none of my friend did that before you know... its the first time in my life} I would like to pay him back but he rejected me politely.. he say nice to meet you as a friend, as a repay next time spend a lunch for him in the future... WOW!!!... so kind..... Before end of shopping i go buy a cone and ate it up xP... I gain some energy from it =D


Shopping comes to an end... and we went home.. I was half dead... all energy almost drained out... Back to IOI... speak to my fren chuen keit... and then complete the shopping list of my MOM and pass Uni. Teknologi Petronas book to chuen keit and went home... Tired but nice... Finish up my OSE mini exercise and then sleep... Tmr needa wake up early at 6.15am for class.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: