Wednesday, January 30, 2008

>College Day<

Today morning Joshua charged his Ipod on my PC.... =D haha... so fast it drain my battery and I installed highstreet 5 into the pc.... WOW that disc spin so fast that it sounds like a fan.... @__@ Even me as the owner does not know..... Get to know that MC sits Mazda 8.... WOO.. cant believe.. he really a silent killer... HAHA xD....


After finish Maths lesson, we head to the main campus to had our lunch there and continue our lesson.... =D afternoon that time I land myself at lvl 2 wif wai weng, joshua, benjamin and a few friends in the laptop room..... Later try to play highstreet5 but cant T__T... I went to class get prison break and heroes from GAN.... GAN plx do go out on friday... a starbuck on me as an appreciation =D.... then prepare myself for next lesson..... Before that deal some stuff wif the admin office..... after Maths... saw Chris play his game.. WOW MAN THE GRAPHIC was AMAZING!!!.. haha...


English where we design an interview and sort of like journalist or reporter with a specific person like bill gates??? Then we make puppydogboyz HAHA... for that interview... sadly.. we can only perform after Chinese New Years... LOLX.... Maths lesson that time... Joshua use my presario and capture a few picture... You might wanna have a look... =D haha.. he capture so much.... till i cant upload all.. LOLX... here are some.... of it.... the rest i delete xD... cux it takes too much space...



This picture i took wif my presario few days ago

J... CK posing infront of camera... and Elvin behind...

Time for Elvin to play...

Evelyn dont know her picture was caught though she was avoiding... Benjamin behind



Well there are so many pictures... but i cant upload all there cux its 900kb each... HAHA wait so long for it to upload.... End of the day get to know about most of them already coupled... HAHA.. only me lone wolf... Auuu.... Elvin ask me why I dun hav GF... well how can I say it??? Not because i think girl is troublesome.. is that The kinda luck doesnt come to me... so I dun have the chance to couple.... Hopefully i can find one.... BETTER that I dont know I am lonely and suffering xD cux... when you know it.. it is painfull ;P... sad but... have to accept my faith..... T__T


Tomorrow going to go to college early again... BUT got another 5 hrs break... hopefully there is something to do by then =D.. haha.... cya ;)


Krane

No comments: