Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nice fine day at Campus.....

Alright... today.. school was normal.. The whole day is at Ent 3... Morning that time... when i arrive i meet my classmates... yee ching and a guy... haha.. tat guy was playing dota... Next is my lunch which is a lil too much for me to eat... especially wif a box of cucumber... lolx... Lunch as usual.... we go back to the main campus.... except today eat with Omar, Ryan and a dude... ;)... Today got Calvin Klien roadshow but... only sell undies... T__T I thought i can buy my perfume there....

Moving on back to the class... we continue... hearing lectures and etc... Oh before i forget... Maths lesson is fun... learning that the new lecturer is from India.. haha... quite nice... and next... our english lesson we did our own version of Oprah Windfrey show... Haha... Its about abuse, by the way... IT IS FUN~.... Towards the end... I took Alireza and sina's email... jux incase ;)


Tomorrow is a holiday.... Mostly I'll go out wif Evelyn's group... haha... but one thing is.. i need to workout early in the morning... Cya tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: